For the past seventeen years, the London Business School Women in Business Conference has been a prominent forum for female and male professionals and students to engage with important and pressing issues facing women in a dynamic business environment.
Past conference themes have included: "Women: The Next Engine of Growth"; "Global Careers and the Passport to Success"; "Redefining Success: Supporting Career Choices"; "Sprints & Marathons: The Sustainable Career"; and "Inspiration: What Inspires Today’s Female Executives to Drive Business Forwards?"
As a flagship event at London Business School, the conference has attracted participation from inspirational, accomplished business leaders, such as:
- Estelle Brachlianoff, Executive Vice President and Director of Veolia Environnement UK and Northern Europe
- Caroline Rush, CEO of the British Fashion Council
- Sally Tennant, CEO of Kleinwort Benson
- Durdana Ansari OBE, CEO of Pearl Education Foundation
- Christine Langan, Head of BBC Films
- The Rt. Honorable Patricia Hewitt, former MP and UK Health Secretary
- Emma Walmsley, CEO of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Lady Barbara Judge CBE, Chairman of the Institute of Directors
- Marianne Abib-Pech, Founder of Lead the Future
- Dena McCallum, Founding Partner of Eden McCallum
- Jo Malone, Founder and Creative Director of JO LOVES
- Amanda Sourry, Executive Vice President and Chairwomen of Unilever UK & Ireland