For the past sixteen years, the London Business School Women in Business Conference has been a prominent forum for professional women and students to engage with important and pressing issues facing women in a dynamic business environment.
Past conference themes have included: "Global Careers and the Passport to Success"; "Redefining Success: Supporting Career Choices"; "Sprints & Marathons: The Sustainable Career"; and "Inspiration: What Inspires Today’s Female Executives to Drive Business Forwards?"
As a flagship women’s event at London Business School, the conference has attracted participation from inspirational, accomplished women leaders. We have been honoured to have prominent keynote speakers share their experience and insights with us, including:
- Emma Walmsley, CEO-designate of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Lady Barbara Judge CBE, Chairman of the Institute of Directors
- Marianne Abib-Pech, Founder of Lead the Future
- Dena McCallum, Founding Partner of Eden McCallum
- Jo Malone, Founder and Creative Director of JO LOVES
- Amanda Sourry, Executive Vice President and Chairwomen of Unilever UK & Ireland
- Estelle Brachlianoff, Executive Vice President and Director of Veolia Environnement UK and Northern Europe
- Caroline Rush, CEO of the British Fashion Council
- Sally Tennant, CEO of Kleinwort Benson
- Durdana Ansari OBE, CEO of Pearl Education Foundation
- Christine Langan, Head of BBC Films
- The Rt. Honorable Patricia Hewitt, former MP and UK Health Secretary